The campaign for justice for the Palestinians is growing. One way you can play your part is by making a donation, whether it’s small or big. Help your local Leeds Palestine Solidarity Campaign by making a donation today.
Donate to Leeds PSC via:
- Setting up a Standing Order: Call your bank or setup online or download the form here (form coming soon)
- Bank transfer: Account Name: Leeds & West Yorkshire PSC, Account Number: 65173286, Sort Code: 089299
- Cheques payable to: Leeds & West Yorkshire PSC#
Only £24 a year waged or £12 a year unwaged
- Join online
- Send a cheque
- Set up a standing order to automatically renew annually
- Call to join with a Debit/Credit card: 02077006192
If you do not wish to join National PSC, but would like to donate please click here.
Your donations will help us to:
- Lobby parliament
- Increase public awareness
- Influence policy makers
- Run campaigns
- Provide campaign resources to individuals and organisations
We are making a difference. Thanks to PSC and the growing number of organisations and individuals taking action, public opinion is changing. People in Britain are no longer willing to tolerate the injustice perpetrated against the people of Palestine.
As a political campaign, PSC does not have charitable status, and therefore lacks the financial advantages of being a charity. But financial support for the campaign is vital to help bring about a political solution, so that the Palestinians can determine their own future and no longer rely on international aid or charitable support.
PSC will use your donations in the most effective way possible. We punch above our weight, delivering effective campaigns with limited resources, and our level of activity is possible only due to donations, and the hard work and commitment of hundreds of volunteers.
Thank you for your support.